There is no doubt that a woman has an inherent love of beauty. So they are always looking for some special decorations which is both lovely and meaningful. Recently, there is a simple way of making a handmade shoelace bracelets. Here we would like to share with you the detail process with only several steps.
1. A shoelace
2. Metal Buckles
5. A pin
1. Pick up a shoelace and you can choose the color which you like the best.(here we choose the sky blue one)
2. Make a small circle and leave the shoelace end 3-4cm long, and then fixed this with the pin.
3. Make another circle with the right shoelace and pass through the hole we mad step 2, and then tighten it.
4. Repeat the step 3 until it is long enough.
5. Ending with a knot and cut the remain shoelace, then fixed the buckles with a lighter on both shoelace ends.
Sorry, liked already!
08/31/2018DIY Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher with Fairy Lights Tutorial
DIY Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher with Fairy Lights Tutorial
08/14/2018DIY: Office Desk Organizer using waste cardboard box
DIY: Office Desk Organizer using waste cardboard box
08/16/2018How to make simple trebuchet
How to make simple trebuchet
08/18/2018DIY: 2 in 1 Remote Holder & Wireless Game Controllers Holder/Organizer using salt box
DIY: 2 in 1 Remote Holder & Wireless Game Controllers Holder/Organizer using salt box
08/16/2018Tricycle Shape Flower Basket Made By Wasted Paper Boxes
Tricycle Shape Flower Basket Made By Wasted Paper Boxes
09/02/2018How to make a Cat Tree
How to make a Cat Tree