Material: wool, scissors, winding template or plastic small circle, cardboard.
1. Cut the template, attach it to the cardboard, cut the model, cut a gap in the two small plastic circles, and start winding the wool on it.
2. The more wool around, the Pom Pom will be more fluffy.
3. Cut the wool along the middle.
4. Then use a 30cm of wool to tie in the middle. than you can take it off from the template.
5. Use scissors to trim the Pom Pom, a lovely Pom Pom has been done.
Sorry, liked already!
11/24/2017Embroidery Thread Lampshade
Embroidery Thread Lampshade
05/02/2018Upcycling Badminton Wall Decor Made by Yarn
Upcycling Badminton Wall Decor Made by Yarn
05/02/2018Wall Hanging Macrame Project
Wall Hanging Macrame Project
05/12/20183 COLOR MACRAME WALL HANGING
3 COLOR MACRAME WALL HANGING
05/06/2018Yarn Wrapped Letters
Yarn Wrapped Letters