Here's a fun project for you to try! These cute earrings and necklaces have been made from shrink plastic and once you see how easy they are, you'll want to make a bunch for your friends and family!
List of things you'll need:
Hot air gun
mixed epoxy resin
1. Find suitable images to copy and then draw out your images on shrink plastic in colored pencil.
2. Cut out the image and use a punch to create a hole at the top of the charm
3. Use a hot air gun to shrink these charms
4. To ensure that the color and more shinning doesn’t wear off of the charms, I coated them with a thick layer of high definition glass epoxy glaze.
5. Earrings: Spread a thin coat of adhesive onto the stud. Stick the earrings on top
6.Necklaces: Open the ring sideways with some pliers, to create a gap large enough to insert the charm. Once in place close the ring with the pliers. Attach to the necklace rope, and you’re done!
Sorry, liked already!
11/27/2018How to make a butterfly hairpin
How to make a butterfly hairpin
11/14/2018D.I.Y Pink Lily
D.I.Y Pink Lily
12/05/2018How to make snowflake earrings
How to make snowflake earrings
11/09/2018How to make Camellia
How to make Camellia
11/19/2018How to make a shrink carousel
How to make a shrink carousel
11/23/2018DIY Succulent Plant with Shrinky Dinks
DIY Succulent Plant with Shrinky Dinks