My sister Birthday is coming, I need to choose a gift for her, I thought why not make a bracelet by myself. so I came with this, hope you like this one too.
Step 1:Video Tutorial
Step 2:In this tutorial you will need:
Hot Air Gun
Stylus Clay Tools
1. Draw the images on the rough side of the plastic.
2. Shear them and use an eraser to remove the mark. (you also can use coloring pencils to color the images.)
3. Punch a hole in them all. (Punch holes in the beads before you shrink it, The plastic will be too hard to make holes after it’s finished.)
4. Use a heat gun to shrink the shrink plastic.
5. Once the shrink plastic has cooled down. Make the flower's stamen with the prepared accessories
6. String some beads with them together to complete your bracelet.
- Flexible wire
- Shrink Film
- Jewelry Accessory
- Elastic Line
Sorry, liked already!
11/27/2018How to make a butterfly hairpin
How to make a butterfly hairpin
11/14/2018D.I.Y Pink Lily
D.I.Y Pink Lily
12/05/2018How to make snowflake earrings
How to make snowflake earrings
11/23/2018DIY Succulent Plant with Shrinky Dinks
DIY Succulent Plant with Shrinky Dinks
11/09/2018DIY Sakura Earrings
DIY Sakura Earrings
11/09/2018How to make Camellia
How to make Camellia