Life needs your creation. Today I’d like to share with you how to make a beautiful floral epoxy resin coaster by yourself. Do it, rather buy it!
Step 1:Prepare All Needed Materials
You will need:
1. Silicone Mold
2. Demoulding Spray
3. Pressed Flowers (Dried Flowers)
4. Plastic Cup
5. AB Glue
7. Sewing Needles.
Step 2:Mix AB Glue
1. Add A glue and B Glue into two separate plastic cups and weigh them. Make the ratio of A glue: B Glue is 2:1.
2. Then mix the weighed A and B glue together and use a wooden stick to stir in one direction until it is completely mixed. Do not move too fast and avoid creating too many bubbles. After mixing is complete, let stand for a few minutes to let the bubbles disappear.
Step 3: Start to Pour the Mixed Glue into the Silicone Mold
1. In order to easily fall off after the finished product is dried, it is necessary to spray a layer of mold release spray on the surface of the mold.
2. Then pour the mixed glue into HALF of the silicone mold.
Step 4:Design Your Own Pattern
1. Put the dried flowers on the epoxy surface and design the pattern according to your own ideas.
2. Note that put the front of the dried flowers downwards, as the next step is to continue to add a layer of glue above.
Step 5:Pouring the Mixed Glue Again
1. After the dried flower placed, pour the mixed glue again to cover the entire dried flower surface.
2. During this process, be gentle and ensure that dried flowers do not shift.
Step 6:Handle the Air Bubble
After pouring, use a needle to pick out the air bubble.
Step 7:Waiting for Drying and Demoulde
Leave the work to stand for 24–48 hours to dry it. After the epoxy is completely cured, release it from the mold.
Step 8:Finish and Enjoy!
Sorry, liked already!
07/15/2018DIY Coaster Set
DIY Coaster Set
04/08/2018FLOWER PHONE CASE DIY
FLOWER PHONE CASE DIY
07/25/2018How to make a goldfish resin necklace?
How to make a goldfish resin necklace?
01/16/2018Epoxy Resin Pendant Bracelet DIY
Epoxy Resin Pendant Bracelet DIY
07/15/2018How to resin a table
How to resin a table
06/28/2018How to DIY a Beautiful Epoxy Resin Coaster?
How to DIY a Beautiful Epoxy Resin Coaster?