Only 12 more days until Christmas! My favorite holiday..... In light of this holiday season, I thought it is fun to show you a little DIY Christmas gift fit for any of your friends and family. It's extremely easy to make and best of all you can customize it however way you'd like. Let's get started!
Step 1:Materials you will need:
Christmas Tree Mold
A&B Epoxy Resin
Nail Striping Tape
A Blank Mirror
Step 2:Step By Step
1. Mix the A resin, B resin and red colorants. Make the ratio of A glue: B Glue is 2.5:1. use a wooden stick to stir in one direction until it is completely mixed.
2. Add them to the notebook case. Use Wooden stick to push or move it around so they are evenly spread the surface of the notebook case.
3. Mix the resin and green colorants, add some white glitter and some white paillette, Uniform mixing.
4. Pour them into the Christmas tree mold, after pouring, use a toothpick to pick out the air bubble. wait till dry.
5. After the epoxy is completely cured, release it from the mold.
6. Mix the resin, some white glitter and some white paillette, Uniform mixing.
7. Evenly spread on the notebook case.
8. Cut down some nail strips of the striping tape and stick them on the notebook case
9. Spread a layer of UV glue to the notebook case, then put the Christmas tree and some star paillette on the book
10. Spread a layer of UV glue to the Christmas tree, add some Christmas accessories.
11. Wait till dry then done！
Sorry, liked already!
12/16/2018Sun Catcher Tutorial - Christmas Decorations
Sun Catcher Tutorial - Christmas Decorations
04/11/2018Paper Crane Eardrop Tutorial
Paper Crane Eardrop Tutorial
09/28/2018DIY Halloween Mummy Door Decoration
DIY Halloween Mummy Door Decoration
10/05/2018Decoration made by clay for Halloween
Decoration made by clay for Halloween
09/30/2018Witch Ingredient Decorations
Witch Ingredient Decorations
10/08/2018EASY BLOODY EYEBALL WALL DECOR
EASY BLOODY EYEBALL WALL DECOR