Is it possible to make a snowman without using snow? Yes, it is! Here is a small miracle of turning the ordinary into extraordinary! This creative idea shows you how to make a snowman with a little imagination. Balloons aren’t just for parties – they’re actually incredibly useful tools in a hell of a lot of craft and DIY projects.
Step 2:What You’ll Need:
White cotton thread
Bowls and some water.
1. Blow up a large balloon and a smaller balloon.
2. Use tape to secure the two together.
3. Pour the glue into a bowl and add a little bit of water to make it a bit thinner and easier to work with.
4. Evenly brush the surface of the balloon with glue.
5. Use the yarn wraps around the balloons until well covered.
6. Wait to dry, this can take up to 1 day depending on temperature.
7. Use scissors to carefully pop the balloons and remove the balloons from the middle.
8. Decorate the snowman as video tutorial; you can use Non-woven fabric to make eyes, nose, mouth, and buttons.
9. The bottom of the snowman can be cut so that the snowman can stand on its own.
10. Put string light in a bottle and cover them with the snowman
11. Attach them to the snowman with glue and give it a hat and scarf just fine!
Sorry, liked already!
12/16/2018Sun Catcher Tutorial - Christmas Decorations
Sun Catcher Tutorial - Christmas Decorations
04/11/2018Paper Crane Eardrop Tutorial
Paper Crane Eardrop Tutorial
09/28/2018DIY Halloween Mummy Door Decoration
DIY Halloween Mummy Door Decoration
10/05/2018Decoration made by clay for Halloween
Decoration made by clay for Halloween
09/30/2018Witch Ingredient Decorations
Witch Ingredient Decorations
10/08/2018EASY BLOODY EYEBALL WALL DECOR
EASY BLOODY EYEBALL WALL DECOR