Shrink Art Contest
Shrink Art Contest
Date & Time : 11/07/2018 - 12/11/2018
Theme: Shrink Art Contest
Category：Arts & Crafts-Shrink Art
1. Shrink film must be included in your supplies.
2. Every entry should include text description accompanying progress photos or videos.
3. All tutorials must be original. Once be reported, your account will be deleted permanently.
4. The tutorials which are not related to the category will be disapproved for this contest.
5. Please read official rules carefully before entering the contest.
Date & Time : 11/07/2018 - 12/11/2018
The Second Prize
The Third Prize
Contest Official Rules
PLEASE REVIEW FOLLOWING CONTEST RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST.
NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, EXCEPT FOR THE STANDARD CHARGES OF YOUR INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDER.WHILE A PAYMENT OR A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
SPECIFIC TERMS FOR THIS CONTEST
1. Object of the contest. The Contest aims to provide an opportunity and encourages those people who are interested in handwork. And this is a platform where you can display your talent skills.
2. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to natural person who are registered members of Dearlives.com and at least thirteen years old. Dearlives.com shall have no liability to any risks because of the entrant violates any of these Rules.You must be a registered member of the site in order to publish a project.. And no purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Contest or to become a registered member of Dearlives.com.
3. How to Enter. Only after registration, can you enter the contest. You could choose a new work to enter by adding new post or choose the work you have published on Dearlives.com before. Please note: all your posts on Dearlives.com are regarded as original. You are liable to all related consequences, if you have published unoriginal works. Dearlives.com reserves right to cancel your qualification of winning once we found you are infringed on copyright. You must submit your entry before the end of the contest. Voting are opened after the start of the Contest for all users on Dearlives.com. You can invite your friends to vote for your entry. Dealives.com will send email to winners once the voting is finished.
4. Winner qualification examination.
The numbers of votes is the only criterion for winning. Dearlives.com’s editorial staffs will spend one business day in judging all winners’ eligibility on three aspects: tutorial’s content, voting rules and repeat entry.
1. Tutorial’s content.
The content of all winners’ tutorials will be judged whether they’re in compliance with the exact contest’s theme or not, including topic, process, material, tools, format etc. The winner(s) will be disqualified if the content is ineligible.
Voting are opened after the start of the contest for all users on Dearlives.com. Registered customers can vote for multiple tutorials but only one vote available for each. You can invite your friends to vote for your entry. All votes must be voluntary, uncompensated and naturally generated. No illegal votes are permitted. Dearlives.com will disqualify winner(s) qualification who get votes from automated ways such as software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro etc.
3. Repeated entry.
1. Same author participates in multiple competitions.
1. One tutorial is allowed to enter only one contest.
2. Different tutorials are allowed to enter different contests.
2. Multiple tutorials from one author and/or his/her relatives are allowed to enter one same contest but only the greater prize will be qualified and provided. Dearlives.com has the right to disqualify the rest prize winners.
After all winners’ eligibility judged, the Dearlives.com’s editorial staffs will review all the winners’ list to determine the final winners.(Including the Champion, the Second Prize, the Third Prize and the Fourth Prize)
5. Prize Terms.
1.If a stated prize is unavailable or the winners’ address are not in USA, Dearlives.com has the right to substitute one or more items or cash of equal. The winner has no right to claim that any prize is, exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. All values are stated in United States Dollars (USD).
2.The prize(s) will be awarded by way of delivery to Winner's designated valid delivery address. The winner(s) will be responsible for additional expense such as
import duties, taxes, remote area fee...
3.If delivery is declined or fails by reason of Winner's failure to timely accept receipt, pay appropriate import duties and other taxes or leave unavailable address info, then the winner will be deemed to have declined acceptance of the prize so the prize will be returned to Amazon and winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
4. Use terms of prizes.
1.Please be aware that Contest prizes may not be usable or function properly in certain cities/countries and Dearlives.com has no knowledge to know the use or functionality of such prizes in those cities/countries. These prizes may require additional parts, components or adapters In certain cities/countries, and Dearlives.com has no responsibility for providing these.
2.Certain cities/countries may prohibit the use or operation of the prizes, and Dearlives.com doesn’t know and shall have no responsibility for determining, whether the winner(s) are permitted to operate or use the prizes in any particular city/country.
3.The Dearlives.com has no responsibility for the security issues when the winners use these prizes in an inappropriate way.
6. Assumption of Risk. Dearlives.com shall have no liability to any risks of the following circumstances: (a) Risks arising from completing the Contest project;(b) Risks arising from use or consumption of the prize;(c) The consequences of no inform of any changes to entrant's contact or other information during the Contest;(d)Any problems caused by force majeure (including but not limited to computer, telephone, satellite, network, hardware, online system) or technical malfunctions.
7. Termination. Dearlives.com reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Contest at any time for any reason, in its discretion, including without limitation in the event of fraud, abuse, tampering, technical, administrative, financial, or other difficulties. In such cases, dearlives.com will post a notice on the Contest page of the Sponsor Site. Should the Contest terminate prior to selection of the winner, Sponsor will announce an alternate means of awarding the prize on the Contest page of the Sponsor Site.
DEARLIVES.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT OF FINAL INTERPRETATION AND DECISION UPON DISPUTES AND AMBIGUITIES.